<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19031228?origin\x3dhttp://givemealife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 24, 2005
Blogging earlier today.
.
I will be sleeping,
straight after blogging.
Just took medication.
But i'm feeling better.
Thanks for all your concerns.
=]

.
.
Anyway,
HAPPY 19th B'DAY YEN!!
May all your dreams and wishes come true.

=)
.
.
Went out to book HP 4 tickets this afternoon.
At Causeway point.
With Fangyi.
7 people will be going tmr.
Including the Acne -> my Brother.
Jarren Lim behave yourself tmr ah!
Troublemaker.
Yah. He insisted on going.
.
After booking of tickets,
We looked at other stuff.
She was looking for a new job.
And She showed me this Cute guy at Bossini.
Yah. He's indeed quite cute.
But after taking a closer look,
Well, cute?not really.
He just has this sandy-golden hair,
Big eyes, and err a nice smile?
=\
Fangyi, I guess you're LOVE-SICK.
haha. Dont worry girl,
You still have Paul Chan.
=P
.
.
Got dizzy after awhile.
Had a bad headache once I reached home.
Planned to send Evan off initially,
but sorry.
Couldn't.
Heard Yongrui Nuzli n the rest will be there.
.
.
I dont wish to think about it right now.
It isnt my main priority.
God is my main priority.
Maybe I'll plan staying Single for 5 years.
Yah. Another 5 years.
My next goal.
Haha. Wonder if I can ever achieve that.
Anyway,
I'm pretty much enjoying Single life now.
So there goes.
=]
.
.
For those enjoying your holidays,
Good for you!
Cos' mine have been Boring.
No interesting Happenings at all.
.
.
.
.
[ Still missing you... ]
Yours Truly ♥ Thursday, November 24, 2005